Sunday, April 5, 2015

Is This Thing On?

Hello world! I was reminded that once upon a time I had a blog, after a great deal of guessing (as I had forgotten the name) I found it! After a little trip down memory lane, I thought I would take a second to say hi :) and update this private little diary of sorts. The kids have grown by leaps and bounds, big little guy is not so little anymore, he's ten and just shy of five feet tall. Princess is seven, talking and no longer considered non-verbal (Yay!). Little little guy is six, sweet and growing far too quickly. With all the kids in school, I have had to find ways to fill my days, briefly I worked overnights and spent my days snoring. Now I keep a normal schedule and help a find friend at her business, really I stand there and ask questions about what she is doing and why, not sure why she keeps me around. Hubs is doing well, stable in his job and hopefully happy with me. That is about it for now, maybe I'll be back before another 4 years roll by.

No comments:

Post a Comment