Monday, August 3, 2009

Call Me "The Ant Huntress"

I few days ago I noticed an ant by our door way, not really in the house but trying to make it's way in. I thought "no big deal" I killed it and went on my merry way. I have a "live and let live" rule while interacting with bugs outside. But once they enter that door way, it's on. I'm gonna kill them (except bees, gotta respect the bee) Spiders, Ants, Centipedes, Sliver fish or any other kind of bug you can dream of will be killed without question. So when I found another ant on my desk, I started to get annoyed. When they showed up in the dinning room I was mad, but when I found one in the kitchen it was on. No longer am I happy to only kill the ones I came across in daily life, no now I'm hunting the little buggers. So far I've pulled out my bed and learned I can't trust anyone to eat cleanly in my house. Apparently the space between my bed and the wall is a garbage can... who knew! Clearly not I! Rotten apple cores and orange fruit snacks point the finger of blame squarely at my oldest child. I've also torn apart the dinning room and kitchen. I still need to pull out my computer desk to get back behind it better. But in the words of my dear husband "the neighbors don't want to hear you vacuum at 11:30 at night" of course he's right so that will have to wait along with scrubbing the kitchen floors. As if life wasn't busy enough, I feel like my cleaning during a normal week isn't enough. If I'm still alive next week it will be by Gods Grace only!

1 comment:

  1. I have one word for you "Diazanon". It's God's gift to ant killers...and it goes OUTSIDE your house.

    ReplyDelete