Saturday, August 29, 2009

Mommy's Little Helper


Be it sweeping, mopping, dishes, making dinner, or as the picture below feeding her brother. My little Princess is always ready to lend a hand. Of course this causes me to have to be inventive about how she can help. Last night I was chopping up veggies and of course as soon as she saw me standing in the kitchen she ran to get her chair. She became the official taste tester. Some one had to do it. My Princess has become quite used to helping me, she'll even follow me into the basement to do laundry, a huge deal since she was afraid of those stairs for a very long time! I had forgotten what it was like to have a toddler in the house who wanted to copy my every move. Those days are long gone with our oldest. Now I'm just the person here to fulfill his every whim.














He handled this very well and believe it or not the mess on his face was from when I was feeding him.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, I love it!!!!! What a sweetie! DS likes to help...but, only sometimes! Too cute with her feeding her little brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Jack's my little helper, too! :) The pic of Derek looks like he's wearing ear muffs, from the photos on the high chair. I giggled.

    ReplyDelete