Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So Proud of Our Boy!

Starting on Thursday he will be a prekindergarten grad. My little man who started school at the ripe age of four will be starting kindergarten next year. I can't decide if I should be excited about how grown up he has become or if I should be sad that my oldest "baby" is no longer a baby. Right now I'm excited to see him so excited about the summer and starting his "real school" this coming fall. With out a doubt we are proud of how well he handled preschool. His teacher described him as a joy to have in class, that he helps to explain what the kids need to do if the other child didn't understand. He has learned so many important social skills and has made some great friends. I can't pretend that this coming fall will leave me full of joy as I watch my children go off to school. But that is a topic for another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment