Well looky here. Turns out I do in fact have a blog.
Now what do I have to say? Hmmm... this might be why my blog has sat untouched for four months. Poor lonely blog.
April is Autism Awareness month and I think I may be on pace for being the most annoying cause pusher on Earth and April is still a few hours away. I'm pretty sure that I would dance naked with a puzzle piece painted on me, if it would raise awareness. (Let's all quietly hope it never comes to that.) But instead I'm going to ask nicely that all my 11.5 readers wear blue on April 1st or 2nd ;)
I was wondering about you and your blog lately! I hope you and your crew are doing well. I'm just now seeing this, but guess what! I'm wearing blue today! YAY! I'll wear it tomorrow as well!
ReplyDelete