Monday, April 18, 2011

Not Important & Not Interesting

Often not adding much to what is going on around me. Just there, taking up space.

I won't lie, I do not go out of my way to let people into my "circle of trust", I'd rather keep everyone at arms length. To be truthful, I trust one person to know the whole me. [Let's hope he never screws that up... Not a heavy burden at all. Lose my trust and forever be the guy who made it impossible for me to open up to anyone. So glad that weight isn't on my shoulders.] Closed off isn't how I'd describe myself, private I suppose. That could make me uninteresting and unimportant to some. Fact is; I don't care. I like my life private. Odd as it may sound I enjoy being the quiet one who doesn't say much.

No comments:

Post a Comment