Through our lost Angel, I have been blessed. The women, I have found a sisterhood with are amazing. They inspire me everyday to be a strong woman. They have picked me up out of the depth of heartache and helped me to rebuild my world. They have been there for me from the start with my daughter. From birth to now, always picking me up in ways, I don't think they even know about.
Sharing their joy and sadly their heartache, has made me the woman I am today. I can't imagine the road some of them have had to take in their quest for children. Some have lost Angels early on, some late in their pregnancies, others still quest for their first born.
All of them have shown me how truly blessed I am. They are my Angels here on earth (think Charlies Angels, I know a few just did a little pose) Thank you, all of you, for shaping me into who I am. I'd still be lost without you!
Aww, darling, and you, my friend, mean the same to me.
ReplyDeleteMUAH lady!!! Lots and lots of love to you and the kiddos!!!
ReplyDeleteI totally feel the same way about these ladies too! :-)
Oh, I wanna be a Charlie's Angel!
ReplyDeleteHUGS!
ReplyDeleteYou brought a little tear to my eye. I completely agree. You girls mean the world to me and always will. You amaze me more each day,I am blessed to have met and know you. Love you all!
ReplyDelete