I've heard this out of the mouths of my youngest children lately. It's amazing how sounds can mean so much. Something as simple as putting two sounds together to make a word. This isn't the first time our daughter has said "mamama", heck I've heard her say "I love mom" before. But when life is a roller coaster and you never know when you will hear that word again or if you will hear it again. You count every syllable as it's own blessing from God.
Of course our little monkey man has to be a show off. Before he said "mama" he has words such as hi, all done, there, dada, and his brother and sister's names.
Every sound is it's own gift, something I treasure even on the hardest of days.
it is a really good feeling. I'm so happy you are able to hear it!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so lucky to have each word be a treasure and every day an adventure aren't we?
ReplyDelete