Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pulling Teeth

As strange as this sounds I can't wait to get two teeth pulled. The good old wisdom teeth have been safely in mouth for 26 years and it's time for two of them to go. I'm fairly lucky (or so I hear) that the ones needing to be pulled are not too close to nerves. I'm not going to lie the idea of my face going numb on one side does not excite me, but hey at least I'll be able to stop worrying that I'm going to grind those two teeth into powder! I'll try and let you know how chewing on cotton for a day is. My Dad has promised to call me right after they all pulled since I did the same to him not to long ago.

1 comment:

  1. ha, your dad has a funny sense of humor! Good luck, sweets!

    ReplyDelete