~ January ~
Seven months pregnant with our third child, who was very much a surprise. Our therapy schedule was teacher once a week and speech once every other week. P started a once a day preschool class and we thought we were busy. HA!
~February~
Eight months pregnant and convinced life would be easier if the baby just stayed inside, our therapy schedule basically doubles. We now have 6 hours a month on top of preschool class that is a whooping hour and half every Thursday. I wonder how we fit P's first dentist appointment in our oh so busy lives.
~ March ~
We had two birthdays, a birth and an anniversary. Yeah, hubby and I know how to do a month right. School, five doctors appointments, an increase in therapies (2.5 hours a week), a birthday party and a c-section later it was our busiest month yet. Preschool classes end for a few weeks.
~ April ~

Life with a newborn, doctors appointments and 3 hours of therapy a week and we're starting to get an idea of what busy is. The last week of the month we have our daughter evaluated to find out just what her delays are and preschool classes restart we also add soccer for our oldest to help him burn off some energy.
Life with a newborn, doctors appointments and 3 hours of therapy a week and we're starting to get an idea of what busy is. The last week of the month we have our daughter evaluated to find out just what her delays are and preschool classes restart we also add soccer for our oldest to help him burn off some energy.
Two birthday parties (baby girl and nephew), a newborn preschool, soccer, three doctors appointments, and 3 hours of therapy a week, how in the world did we balance it all? Oh yeah, we thought we were busy! Did I mention that dear hubby and I share a car?
~ June ~

Three month old baby. Therapies stay at the same level, but we have a team meeting to talk about increases, school and soccer come to an end and our therapist work out a way for us to have a week day off.
~ July ~

Therapies increase to 9.5 hours a week, three doctors appointments, including one to have two of my wisdom teeth removed. 4th of July fun. Oh and breastfeeding a four month old.
~ August ~

Therapies stay the same, babies grows up a bit more, we gear up for our oldest to go into a five day prek class and meet with a family that does a different type of therapy to help us decide if that's the road we want to go. A birthday party and a wedding bring joy to the month. Baby boy is working sitting by himself and trying to crawl!
~ September ~

We do our first Autism walk, it was a rainy day but that didn't stop us from feeling loved. School starts, we have a team meeting with all of our therapist, therapies increase to the point where I give up writing them on the calender and start making colorful sheets. We are at 21.5 hours of therapy now. A few dentist and doctor appointments thrown in for fun, still nursing a baby who is fast becoming mobile.
~ October ~

All the fun of therapies and school, we drive him in to school and pick him up everyday. Big man has his first school field trip and get a taste of what a whole day without him will be like. I can tell you, I didn't like it! Little man is getting bigger, crawling and helping with pumpkins like an old pro.
WOW...okay, any time I think I'm busy I'll have to look at this post! So wow, baby boy took his first step! Holy moly they grow too fast? And your sweet girl is in how many hours of therapy a week? Was the 21.5 the latest? WOW...she's a busy busy little girl! And you're a busy busy mama...back and forth to take the big buy to school every day? I bet he's loving it though!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and that December picture...Oh my, they are all growing toooooo fast!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the pictures, you have some seriously cute kids. That all makes for a busy year but it sure makes time fly doesn't it? I hope this year you get a few more minutes to take a relaxing deep breath.
ReplyDelete