Monday, June 22, 2009

Almost there, ah I'm over... what happened?

Oh the thoughts that must go through the head of a baby when doing something for the first time. In this case it was the second time the baby rolled over and the look on his face of pure shock made me want to run for my camera. Being the "seasoned" Mom I am, I knew that by the time I located the camera and made my way back the moment would have long passed. So I sat there and enjoyed that excitement of my first time seeing him roll. He had rolled over one time before, but since I missed it, I'm pretending it never happened. While pregnant I dreaded the newborn days, I remember all the bad about them the long nights and zombie like days. Now that we're back in them and sadly almost through with the newborn days I remember all the wonderful highlights. The first smile, the first giggle, rolling over for the first time, being proud of how he holds his head up. He's almost a "big baby" and not some much "my fresh for the oven baby" but still as handsome as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment